Beyond relaxing, children learn to channel and manage their emotions and feel more confident in their bodies. The practice helps them to focus and develop their attention skills.
The sessions are playful with many animal poses all while discovering and developing an awareness of their breath.
The ending ritual with a relaxation with stories and very soft music or very soft instruments.
These classes are suitable for children 3 – 6 and 7 – 11 years old.
Classes are taught in French, but the teacher understands English.
Ages 3 – 6: Wednesdays, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Ages 7 – 11: Fridays, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
From September 28th 2022 to July 5th 2023.
No class during school holidays.
Periode 1: September 26 – October 19, 2022
Periode 2: November 9 – December 14, 2022
Periode 3: January 4 – February 15, 2023
Periode 4: March 8 – April 19, 2023
Periode 5: May 10 – July 5, 2023*
*no class on May 17
€450 (32 classes from September to July),
or €20 for a single class (drop-in)
Why offer Yoga to your children?
Yoga brings balance to the child, on different levels:
- More overall flexibility
- Being more conscious of the body and its environment
- Discovering the breath
- No more back pain or issues that often appears with puberty, and a better posture!
- The child feels calmer and more peaceful
- His attention in class is increased
- His concentration and his memory develop
- The quality of his sleep is improved