Choosing a class & level
We welcome new students to attend one of our beginner classes to become familiar with the fundamentals of ashtanga yoga and our teaching.
If you have a more advanced practice, we recommend that you try a level slightly lower than your usual practice at first, and then go from there.
Please note that Ashtanga 1-2-3 and Vinyasa 1-2-3 classes are not suitable for beginners. Students new to the ashtanga system may come to the Beginner classes or Soft Vinyasa instead.
Booking online is required for all classes.
You can find the class schedule on our Schedule page. To participate in a class online, choose the “VIRTUAL” version.
If you’re brand new to the studio, simply create an account when registering for a class for the first time.
– if you’ve taken a class at our studio before, don’t create an account; you already have one, activate it here.
– it’s important to allow the notifications so that you receive the details necessary to join class (door code, Zoom link, etc):
Paying for class(es)
You can take a single class/drop-in any time, or take advantage of our Trial 3-Class Card (valid one month) for new students. Our 7 Days Pass is also a popular choice for trying a few of our weekly classes. We have designed a whole range of class card options to serve the needs of many individuals under the premise that those who practice at the studio the most should pay the lowest price per class.
See all our price options here to choose the one that suits you best.
Coming to the studio
You will find us at: 40 avenue de la République, Paris 11th, near metro stations Parmentier, Oberkampf, or République.
Note: There are 2 entrances for n°40, therefore make sure you are at the one with our yoga sign in front.
A code for the door is sent to you when you sign up for class (make sure to activate notifications in your student account). Otherwise, you can contact us beforehand. The code is only needed before 8 am, after 8 pm and on the weekends and national holidays.
Important: in accordance with government guidelines, please make sure to bring your health pass. Our QR Code will also be at your disposal.
What you’ll need
– Recommended yoga attire: bare feet, stretchy and breathable clothes + something to cover yourself with for relaxation (a light sweater or scarf, socks).
– You can borrow a yoga mat from the studio. Bolsters, yoga blocks and other accessories are also available.
– Please keep your phone on silent mode, or turned off, during classes.
Taking an online/virtual class? Here’s all you need to know >>
Have a look at our Questions & Answers page for more details, or contact us, we’ll get right back to you!