Ashtanga Workshop for Beginners
with Gerald Disse
October 2 & 3, 2021
13:45 – 16:15
This workshop will be in French / Ce stage sera en français.
During these 2 weekend sessions we will cover in detail the basics of Ashtanga Yoga. It’s a great opportunity for those either brand new to the practice or those wishing to understand the different aspects of the practice on a deeper level.
At the end of the workshop the yoga student will feel prepared to continue the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice with confidence!
– The philosophy behind the practice: why we do it and what the benefits are.
– The explanation of the internal locks ~ Bandhas: how and why we apply these.
– The explanation of the specific breathing technique ~ Ujjayi: how and why we use this.
– The explanation of the terms Ashtanga & Vinyasa.
– Detailed instruction of key poses: Chaturanga, Upward Dog, Downward Dog & various standing positions & how to adapt them to your personal needs to progress in the yoga in a safe, intelligent manner.
An admin fee of 25 euros will be deducted for cancellations made more than 21 days before the workshop.
Only half of the sum paid will be returned 8 to 20 days before the workshop.
Sum paid is non-refundable 7 days before the workshop.
We don’t accept transferring of a paid reservation to another person after 2 weeks before the workshop.
We advise to those coming from out of Paris to purchase travel insurance as travel issues will not change this policy. Medical issues will also not change this policy.
As the teacher is confirming their presence and is guaranteed the amount of people who are attending 21 days before, we ask for your understanding of this policy.
Ashtanga Yoga Paris
See on map